Downloadable copies of all registration and authorization forms may be found here.
Are you looking to obtain a copy of your medical records? Call our office to start the process. Please note our fees below:
Medical Records - Pick Up Fee = $15.00
Medical Records - Mailing Fee = $20.00
Average turnaround time is up to 14 Business Days
Medical Records - RUSH Fee = $30.00
Average turnaround time is 2-3 Business Days
We're here for you!
From routine checkups and immunizations to complex medical care, Glendale Pediatrics is equipped to help navigate all of your child's medical needs. We provide care for patients from birth through 22 years of age. Our greatest professional achievement is our patients' continued good health. We focus on educating patients and families about physical, emotional and mental well-being so that they can become strong advocates for their health.
Please note that a parent, legal guardian or approved caregiver must always accompany any child less than 18 years of age to his or her appointment.
Some examples of what we do:
- Ear Infections
- Lacerations (select doctors)
- Sports Injuries
- Strep Throat
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Consults with Expecting Parents ("Meet and Greet" sessions)
- Newborn Care
- Circumcisions (select doctors)
- Newborn Frenotomies (select doctors)
- Well Child Care Exams
- Developmental Screens
- Immunizations and TB tests
- School & Sports Physicals
- Learning/developmental disabilities
- ADHD screens and treatment
- Autism screens
- Chronic conditions
- Referral to Specialists
- Vision & Hearing Services
- Dietary/Nutrition Guidance
- Ear Piercings (for children 4 mo & older)
Well Child Care Appointments
We generally follow the American Academy of Pediatric guidelines for well child care scheduling. We recommend you schedule your appointments as early as possible.
- newborns after hospital discharge
- 2 weeks old
- 2 months old
- 4 months old
- 6 months old
- 9 months old
- 12 months old
- 15 months old
- 18 months old
- 2 years old
- 2 and 1/2 years old
- 3 years old
- once a year until 23 years
We will complete school and camp forms based on your child's current well exam (within the past year). Please note that there is a fee and a 5-7 business day turnaround. We offer rush service if you need the forms completed within 2-3 business days.
We administer PPD tests (Tuberculosis Skin Tests). Please note that you must be able to bring your child back to our office 48-72 hours later to have the PPD read by one of our staff members.
We believe immunizing your child is the most important step you can take to avoid preventable infectious diseases of childhood. We endorse the current schedule of vaccines recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Committee on Immunization Practices, and the United States Centers for Disease Control. This schedule and answers to many commonly asked vaccine questions can be viewed at the following websites.
Although the schedule may vary depending on medical need, our routine schedule is as follows:
- Birth - Hepatitis B #1
- 2 months - DTaP/IPV/Hib #1, Hep B #2, PCV13 #1, Rotavirus #1
- 4 months - DTaP/IPV/Hib #2, PCV13 #2 , Rotavirus #2
- 6 months - DTaP/IPV/Hib #3, Hep B #3, PCV13 #3, Rotavirus #3
At 12 months and after, the schedule may vary slightly:
- 12 months - MMR, Varicella, Hepatitis A #1
- 15 months - Hib #4 (or DTaP/IPV/Hib #4), PCV #4
- 18 months - Hep A #2, DTaP #4
- 4 years - MMR #2, DTaP/IPV, Varicella #2
- 5 years - Varicella #2 if not done at 4y
- 11 years - Tdap, Meningitis MCV-4 #1
- 11 years or older - HPV #1-2 (or 3 doses if started after 15)
- 16 - 18 years - Meningitis MCV-4 #2
- pre-college - Meningitis serotype B #1-2
We strongly recommend influenza vaccine for all children 6 months and older. The first time your 9-year old or younger child receives the influenza vaccine, the vaccine is given twice, one month apart. We offer preservative-free, quadrivalent injectable flu vaccine and live, attenuated nasal flu vaccine, usually beginning in September. We are working toward being able to administer the COVID vaccine.
Office Vaccine Policy
After considerable discussion amongst the physicians of Glendale Pediatrics, we have made the decision to require our eligible patients to receive two vaccinations: DTaP and MMR. We did not come to this decision lightly. While we have close bonds with our patients, we also have a responsibility to protect every single person who walks through our door from vaccine-preventable diseases. This especially includes those who cannot be vaccinated due to young age or complex medical conditions. These patients rely on us to provide the safest possible environment for their medical care, and we must do everything possible to ensure that standard.
We understand that this policy may generate questions. Our physicians are well-equipped to discuss any questions that you may have, so please feel free to ask them.
Well Visit Forms and Information
Below is a list of forms that we may request for you to fill out for your child's visit. You may also print these out and fill them out in advance of your regular office visit to decrease paperwork at your visit.
- 2, 4 and 6 months
- 9-month ASQ
- 12-month TB assessment
- 18-month ASQ and developmental questionnaire
- 2-year TB assessment and developmental questionnaire
- 2 1/2-year ASQ
- 3-years on up annual TB questionnaire
- 12-years on up annual sports/cardiac screening and annual teenage questionnaire and annual TB questionnaire
- asthma control test 4-11 years
- asthma control test 12-years and up
And here is a link to some of our handouts that you may download at your convenience: