We are offering TELEMEDICINE!
Please use Doxy.me for these visits.
You receive an email invitation from us when you set up your appointment. You can also simply type in the url provided in your portal message.
Please upload a signed consent to your child's portal.
As a general rule, we will not be prescribing antibiotics over telemedicine visits.
Telemedicine visits are billable to your insurance.
During the time of COVID-19, we are recommending that patients due for well child visits and vaccines come to the office for visits. We are seeing only well infants and children in the mornings and have extensive protocols in place to minimize risk. However, we understand that some may not feel comfortable leaving home at this time. In the event that you have converted your visit to a telemedicine visit, please download the following forms and upload them back to the portal PRIOR to your visit so that your doctor can review with you. Thank you!
- 2, 4 and 6 months
- 9-month ASQ
- 12-month TB assessment and lead questionnaire
- 18-month ASQ and developmental questionnaire
- 2-year TB assessment and developmental questionnaire
- 2 1/2-year ASQ
- 3-years on up annual TB questionnaire
- 12-years on up annual sports/cardiac screening and annual teenage questionnaire and annual TB questionnaire
- asthma control test 4-11 years
- asthma control test 12-years and up
And here is a link to some of our handouts that you may download at your convenience: